miércoles, 13 de noviembre de 2013

OUR WRITERS


INDIAN PLATE

I have a plate that is 76 years old. It is round and big. It is from India. It is made of glass. We do not use it for eating, it is for decoration. It is very old; it is older than my grandmother. I love it.
                                                                                                                          Antonio
 
 
 

MY vASE
The vase that we have in my house is from Andalusia. It is made of pottery. It is 20 years old. The vase is dark blue  and it is big. It is older than me and than my sister. It is very beautiful.
                                                           Manuel

 
 

Our vase
The vase is 80 years old. My mother is the fourth generation that has the vase. It is white and it has red flowers. It is from Spain and it is very, very beautiful.
                                         Lourdes 
 
 

 
My clock
I have a clock. It is made of wood. It has Roman numeral. It is brown and big. It is from Spain. It is 120 years old. I love it!
                                          Rocio
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario